Monday, November 26, 2012

Present your hidden object game . !c;

My game is called "Can You See It" it's sap-post to teach young adults that not just kids but them to can misplace things anywhere .
So what I did is put random objects in 2 places , so that it wouldn't seem like one area was just a magnet for trash . I did have to research some things though .I had to research what where the most common places for trash and the age that most people litter . I also had to research how to blend them in and that pacific garbage patch (the cycle of the trash island that swirls in the pacific) , on how it deals with trash on the edge of water .
After all the research and what it's sap-post to teach , I did have problems on the main subject . I was going for such an advance subject that I didn't think about what I can do . I didn't even get to put a timer because I was so confused on how to out i in and where .
Still I did get allot of programming done while inserting game ingredients ! I put button codes(actions), changing screen codes , hidden object codes , disappearing codes , and even a music code ! and all them together made my special game . I actually felt proud that I did it all by myself too . The only thing I didn't get done was the timer sadly ): .
The timer was one of my most difficult besides clicking-on-the-last -object-and-yay-you-one action, but I didn't get that done either .The timer is still very confusing because I don't know where to put the actions and what to name the box .
Still i'm proud that I finished my game and  made my winning and lose screen .

No comments:

Post a Comment