Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Adding Game Ingredients !

At first it was easy because I just had to remember where I got my actions from last year , to make a next slide and buttons .
Then what really got me is that i had to put sound this year and I had to figure it out on my own .
Last yeah she did this step by step thing with her , but this yeah this will make us better at finding things.
So she told us to find everything on our own .
I ended up finding it and making it into a button , I put Nicki Manaj but I think is to loud !>..<
My bad , I was gonna just take it off but I didn't have enough time . So I ended up doing a in and lose screen  , and a music button . (:
After that I worked on the timer , this this was the most crucial thing that held me back , I didn't even now what to do ! /.\ But I kept trying and trying and trying but I never accomplished my goal .
After that I just quit on the timer & tried to make a 2nd level but still no , so i just put buttons & a simple message their instead . So yeah those are my game ingredients ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment