Friday, April 8, 2011

Game Progress Reflection

Yes I have learned  A new thing I have learned how to drage n' drop like, last week. Then I'v been helping myself and other people, also the backgound trasing I learned ,it was so cool I mad a dog ,girl and tress! I love it. Later/1 week later I learned how to drag n' drop n' earas. It's so cool and now i'm learning how to keep score, it's the 2nd hardest thing I want to do. The 1st is getting the game to shake I wached the video but I don't get it. It's so fustrating when I can't get the 2nd one right and the 1st. So I don't care about what I havn't got right i'm learning and learning my mistakes ,and I am glade for what I got so far. I will continue on my game nomatter what it takes!              
                           ♥☻☺!!bye!!☻☺♥please commet

No comments:

Post a Comment