Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Game Demo Questions

Which one and where

The person that created the game is and will alwase be maggie!

I am designing my game for the globy awards cause I want to win a lap top. o yaaa!!beet that!  :P :D :)

The player is a bone and it want's  to be in the dogs mouth.The rules are ...There are no rules!! just get all the bones in the dogs mouth. 

The player will learn that dogs love bones.
Also my game is fun by the bones that disapear and the funny looking little girl.

My game teaches people that dogs eat and love bones .Also  that the owner gots to feed the dog and take it out side.

I have a happy fall day will a cartoon girl in the seen to feed and play with your dog outside.I am waiting to put a dog and outside noise to put in my game.

You know I beleve enything enyone makes is special, but I beleve/think myne wil sell or win cause who ever loves dogs will love my graphice dog.
               ☺☻♥!!!PLEASEEE COMMMET!!!☺☻♥

No comments:

Post a Comment