Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Paper prototype

The websites helped me get on track because at first I didn't know how to draw it or what to do as my game topic , but then I realized that I should do trash because people are constantly polluting without even caring !
Like when that pacific trash land news came up , nobody cared , but I bet they would care If they lived in a trash house . -.-
So that's why I want to do a game about thins that don't belong because, one day you'll be looking back and saying "look at all them clues they gave me about trash , and I didn't even listen ."
And I'm going to be the only one in a clean environment . So to start helping i'm gonna start small by drawing , then creating a game, talking more about it , and helping clean .
& that's all about why i'm doing the paper prototype , and what it can help with .

No comments:

Post a Comment