Thursday, September 27, 2012

Game objective

The reason I chose this game topic is because , I love animals and one day I want to be a vet .
Their are many reasons I chose this but , other than that I want to teach everyone that little things matter too.
We can be gentle with animals and give them another chance to live , to breath , and fight for their life .
But they can't do it alone , so people have to help these animals , they can be trained , & they shouldn't be abandoned they can help catch criminals , and be their for you when you need an allie .
Some are so big they can help you hunt , and exrsise with you .
Some are so small they can make you smile , in need :)
So you see you shouldn't harm animals just because they don't have a home .
and that's why i'm making this game .
To have fun while , while helping them . :D



2 comments:

  1. I Love How The Way You Wrote About Helping The Animals Thats Really Good Alot Of People DOnt Realize How The Animals Are Very Kind But They Become Sad And Mad And They Are Just Like Us. I Like The Topic You Wrote.

    ReplyDelete