Monday, October 3, 2011

service project

On Saturday we went to participate in http://bethechangeaustin.org/ being the change.
what we did is help put soil around almost all the tress in the area /park .
When I was their I saw allot of people in the place helping even if it wasn't from our school, I saw a Lil girl ask a man can she help out on what we were doing,and the man said "yeah,you can help."
That was heart touching when I heard a Lil girl wanting to help, I was in awe.

Another project ill want to be apart of is the shelter, I want to help animals find a home , a place to love for.
That would be a happy day for me to help animals get  a home, that way they won't be homeless and wait in another sad day in the dark pound in a small cage.
What I did while I was at the service project I put/spread some soil around the tree ,to make shirr the tree got enough water to absorb. They have been planting trees for MORE than 10 YEARS! to plant over 400 trees !!!
wow! When I heard all the trees were being planted for so long, I was in awe again and that was just to special. It made me think wow they really do care about the community.
☻♥so my blog is done and I just wanted say thank you for letting us be apart of helping the community!☺☻

1 comment: