Monday, August 29, 2011

A Single Story

To have  a 'single story' about a place or community, 
means when someone judges about a place, person, or community and  makes it to where people only believe that opinion. Also it may or may not be true but allot of the times it's just an opinion and  is usually mean and/or rood.


♥☺☻ I heard a single story about the east side,  that their are Mexicans over hear mainly and gang and crimes but that's what they get us to all to believe. They even got me to believe it when i came over here. Still I didn't know I haven't been over here since I was a little girl/baby. So I trusted it it wasn't so bad. Still it's  loud! Also people think I can't speak Spanish and yes I can!!! ☺☻♥
I think a way people can stop judging is we can give flayers tell an Anglo friend of ours to help.
We can convince them to come over here and observe it over here. ☺☻♥


Their was also a single story I heard about the west I heard their were rich people over their and all Anglo people that are pale, but I don't know I have only been their only once. Their were allot of big houses and i saw mansions that was awesome! but the people I saw building them was mean It was Mexicans.I think away I can learn more is search about it and go over their some more. Also i can maybe talk to some of them more.


I think a way a game maker can help is he can make game to show all people of different backgrounds and make them as one in the game meaning making them friends.
Also he can make a game that will show no gang activity nowhere.
                                                                   ☺☻♥please commet☺☻♥

No comments:

Post a Comment