Friday, March 11, 2011

spring break!!! o yeahhh!!!!

Do you have any fun or interesting plans for Spring Break? What are you planning on doing?

Yeah, I'm gonna spend time with my bestie cuzie , Emily!!!!
Also I'm gonna play volley ball and try to have fun, then play some video games , get out and play some sports and that's pretty much it.

Another thing i will never forget is spend time with my dog. She is a chiwahwah!! I love her so much,and she's very playful.
Another thing is spend time with my family . I'm not shore if gonna go to Corpus Cristie, I love the beach their , I wen't in it ones.

I will still miss my friends during the break espcialy sabrinah...I'm just playing i'll see her during the break me & her are like besties!! ok see you later.
        ☻  !!!!please write commets!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment