Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WEEKLY BLOGE 11/2/10 start!♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥HELLO, MY WEEKLY BLOG
This is what we did yesterday we were getting started on our video game making system.I saw a carrot ,chocolate , wolf , pizza and that's it i think. For a wile i thought we were gonna finish making the video game.I guess i was wrong. every one had to do math i guess it was pretty much the classes fault i was vary quite .  After that we went on wiki and  filled in my learning log i was the 2nd to last to leave i guess i was slow.haha♥♥♥! 11/3/10 HELLOOOO! We were just finishing the video game .Well we didn't finish but we got far .   Also the bunny was 1 of  the players  . I wish she can teach us to mack vary different players.After that  We  did learning log.11/4/10   what we did yesterday is we continued our game project making thing .It was really fun I even liked it the day before I hope we can go on today without any interruptions .  pleas help class by being quite !!! sorry but please be quite ♥♥♥. 11/5/10   HELLOOOOO WE ARE ON STEP 4! I'm so happy .we got the bunny to move and also the carrot. I don't know what where doing next week,its Friday.i really want to continue the game project.so please  people have a nice and quite day.♥♥♥♥♥.11/5/10Hello,we are still working on our game project.We got to move the carrot up, down,left and right.That's so cool,so that's the end for my this week blog. peace♥♥♥♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment