Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WEEKLY WHAT WE DID

We just Finnish watching a movie called paper clips it's about the Holocaust it means the time Hitler killed the Junes. I thought that no one would do something as horrible as that i almost cried.I think everyone should think about next time they see a paper clip.you should  also think about 6 million people that died.  10/27/10 I also forgot to tell you we were working on  memorising the websites that you now you can trust we did this on Monday .we also were watching the video  paper clips ,well stared  watching the movie on Tuesday :) that was really goooooood  . ♥♥♥So I'm  waiting on the next thing we do.♥♥♥ SHE told us we were only gonna do a blog ones a week ,that indeed is sad and so was paper clip .10/28/10 HELLO I'M ON BLOGGER  IT'S  2:00PM  well da I'm going to edit now so bye.o ya Iv also been on my learning log for the past 3 days well 4 for this one.10/29/10 hello we went on brain pop. First we were on blogger then we went on brain pop .I logged on first then  she told us to take notes  on  videos we were watching .I watched  a dog video but I didn't know we were supposto take notes till I asked her. After I found out ,I graved a paper  but I didn't have a pencil  so I kept the videos in my mind. later I looked up endangered animals I found out that their was a dog that lives in the forest and the reason he was endangered is because  the forest was getting smaller.         
                                                    ♥♥♥Thats my daily weekend report♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment